|Football is not a game but a religion, a metaphysical island of fundamental truth in a highly verbalized, disguised society, a throwback of 30,000 generations of anthropological time. - Arnold Mandell|
|Home Jokes Videos Quiz 1 Quiz 2 Bloopers|
College Entrance Exam for Football Players
Time Limit - One Month
Minimum Score - Three Correct
1) What does ABC (American Broadcasting Company) stand for?
2) Spell -- Onion, Tree, Barn
3) Which would you ask William Shakespeare to do?
4) Convert 0.0 meters into feet.
5) Where does rain come from?
6) What language do they speak in Germany?
7) What time is it when the big hand is on the 5 and the little hand is on the 6?
8) England has had six kings named George. The last one was George the Sixth. Name the previous five.
9) What religion is the Pope?
10) If you have four apples how many apples do you have?
11) Can you explain Einstein's Theory of Relativity?
12) How many of the 10 Commandments did God give to Moses?
13) The Star Spangled Banner is the national anthem for which country?
14) What are people living in the far north of America called?
15) Explain Chatelier's Principle. OR Spell your name in block letters.
16) Give a dissertation on the ancient Babylonian Empire. In particular, cover literature, architecture, law and social conditions. OR Give the first name of Charles de Gaulle.
17) What are frying pans used for?
18) What part of the United States grows the most oranges?
19) Where would you locate the basement in a three story building?
20) The Cornell University tradition for efficiency began when (approximately)?
2013 2012 2011 2010 2009 2008 2007 2006 2005 Funny Super Bowl Commercials Classic Apple 1984 Commercial
Football Jokes More Football Jokes Short Football Jokes One Liners Q & A Jokes Custom Zingers College Entrance Exam Super Bowl vs. Yom Kippur Funny Football Quotes If Tree Huggers Ran the NFL Nicknames Quiz 1 Nicknames Quiz 2
Bloopers More Bloopers Even More Bloopers
Link To Our Site Comments and Suggestions Send Site To A Friend The Site Map Related Links
Contact Us Tell Us About A Broken Link
Super Bowl Ads